Backyard Pond

Discussion of backyard pond, frogs, goldfish and plants.

Friday, August 17, 2012

The Deer Family

One of the great things about living here is the abundance of wildlife in the area.  This week I lucked out with a picture of this beautiful deer family.  I don't know for sure but I think this group includes a matriarch with two kids from last year and two kids from this year.  If you look close you see mom with this years kids in the front.  Just behind mom you can see the antlers of a young male and a young female. A really nice family photo.  We've seen this group a number of times this summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger ME said...

You did get a nice picture of the deer. It is nice to live where you can enjoy so much of the natural world. You have a nice property and I can tell put a lot of work into it. I thank you for sharing it with us.

8/19/2012 02:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home