Backyard Pond

Discussion of backyard pond, frogs, goldfish and plants.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wet and Forget

 A few months ago, I heard about a cleaning product called Wet and Forget on the radio.  It was time to clean the front of my garage; a chore I don't look forward to.  I usually used a bleach water mixture and a scrub brush on a pole.  It is messy and takes almost 2 hours.  I decided to try Wet and Forget and sprayed it on in only 15 minutes.  After that, I just left it alone  The second picture is 12 days after the initial application.  The green is gone and the hope is the remaining dirt will disappear in the near future.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is a great post! We would love to hear more about your Wet & Forget experience, could you please contact us at info@wetandforget.com

8/02/2012 10:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home