Backyard Pond

Discussion of backyard pond, frogs, goldfish and plants.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Black Snake Miscalculation

 Two blacksnakes made a huge miscalculation when they ventured into the shed and got tangled in some netting we used in the past to protect our strawberries.  I stopped using it when a blacksnake got caught and I had to rescue him.  Alas I was too late for these as they were already dead.  They were pointed out to me by our dog who was fixated on a corner of the shed where they were tangled.  I'm glad Knox told me they were there as the stench would have started pretty soon.  It is a shame since the blacksnakes belong to the "good snake" group. The other picture is an interesting shot of the fence by the deck with a healthy dose of back-lighting. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home