Backyard Pond

Discussion of backyard pond, frogs, goldfish and plants.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

100 Posts and Counting

This is post number 101. When I started about 59 weeks ago, my goal was to have one post a week so I got it done. I realized today that I never posted the final picture of the large pond after cleaning so here it is. All is well in the pond and I learned the goldfish aren't as delicate as I thought they were. Both large pond and small pond residents survived the cleaning without a problem. It was nice to see an old friend, Grill Frog, who joined us for dinner for the first time in 3 months. Luckily he didn't move from the front panel which stays cool while cooking the steaks. In addition to the steaks, we had shrimp cocktail and baked potatoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home