Backyard Pond

Discussion of backyard pond, frogs, goldfish and plants.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Building a Greenhouse Using Old Windows Paint & Insulate


Back to the greenhouse after a week at work. This weekend I used the remaining 3 old windows to create an inner shell so there is airspace between them and the plastic roofing. Next I used some insulation I had in the shed to insulated the non-window walls and ceiling. Today the outside temperature was 75 degrees and inside the greenhouse, it was 95 degrees. The next step was to paint the plywood and trim on the outside green. It is supposed to be a greenhouse after all.


1 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Nice. My father and I made my greenhouse out of old industrial windows. I've had it for five years. This looks great and you will love it!

10/14/2009 02:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home