Backyard Pond

Discussion of backyard pond, frogs, goldfish and plants.

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Build a Greenhouse Using Old Windows


My wife wanted a larger greenhouse to hold all of her plants this winter. There just isn't enough room in the house for all the plants. Just in time, a friend replaced his windows on his house and offered me his old wood windows. Finally I had a vacation planned for last week to get ready for the Solar Tour. These three combined to create an "opportunity" for me to spend my vacation building a new greenhouse. Here is step one and step two. First dig holes for the cinder blocks and level side to side and front to back. Next anchor and cement the bottom plate that will support the walls.


1 Comments:

Blogger precious said...

This is a pretty nice idea you have introduced. DIY greenhouse can be very helpful!

6/09/2010 07:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home