Backyard Pond

Discussion of backyard pond, frogs, goldfish and plants.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Heavy Traffic Out Front

I put the camera out front to catch some more Deer pictures but I caught traffic instead. The road in front of our house doesn't get much traffic because there are only 3 houses on our gravel road but one day/night last week it was busy. First we have the great looking mini van zooming by (ok that is one of our cars). Later that night the camera caught a picture of the County Police driving down the road. I haven't heard anything from the neighbors so I guess he was just checking the neighborhood. But I did worry that he might not like getting his picture taken by a motion detecting camera. The next day the camera moved back to the back yard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home