Backyard Pond

Discussion of backyard pond, frogs, goldfish and plants.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Who Will Win the Cutest Baby Deer Contest

A wonderful surprise last weekend as I got up from the desk and looked into the front yard two baby deer were grazing. We have seen these two around for a while following their folks through the woods. But today I was able to get a bunch of pictures through the window while the kids were nibbling on the grass. I didn't see Momma but I suspect she was nearby - probably just out of view. This wrought iron fence in the foreground is on the patio off the front porch. So in this case the wild animals were free and I was in the cage. They are just precious with the white spots all over that will fade to brown as they mature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home