Backyard Pond

Discussion of backyard pond, frogs, goldfish and plants.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Cardinal and Robin Drink From the Waterfall

They are hard to see in this picture but if you look close, you'll see what looks like a Robin in the left of the photo drinking out of the waterfall reservoir. And waiting her turn is what looks like a female Cardinal sitting on the rocks in the center of the picture. So far this year we haven't seen the Great Blue Heron or the Owl visiting the pond.

Today I a great Deer scene of three Deer in the woods at the end of our driveway. Too bad I didn't have a camera ready. There were three adult Deer; one standing with a Deer on either side lying down. I don't think I have ever seen Deer lying down in the wild. They looked very comfortable and weren't spooked by my appearance. They just watched me pull out of the driveway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home