Backyard Pond

Discussion of backyard pond, frogs, goldfish and plants.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Danger in the Night

Remember we were picking up apples that fell off the apple tree in the back yard and throwing them over the fence. And the adorable Deer were enjoying some fresh fruit in their diet. It was fun for me because I was able to get so many great Deer pictures. Well we thought the Deer would like some watermelon so we cut up some mellon pieces and put them over the fence for the Deer but the Deer didn't show. Instead we were startled to see the Raccoon visiting the spot. Since Raccoon are about as dangerous as a pest can be, we picked up the melon and canceled that idea real quick. We always knew we had Raccoons and Possums but we never got the photo evidence until now. Pretty scary stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger I'm down at the pond said...

I was reading your blog and noticed you said the racoons were very dangerous. I don't understand why you are afraid of the racoons? They come to my house all the time and don't bother much.

I have a pond too.

9/26/2007 07:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home