Backyard Pond

Discussion of backyard pond, frogs, goldfish and plants.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

What the Best Dressed Ponder Wears


Working on a pond requires a lot of hands in the water. It's not bad in the summer and fall but in the winter the water gets very cold My wife solved this problem with a very unique Christmas gift. She found some pond gloves that cover your hands with heavy rubber and extend above the elbow. They are very attractive if you like bold colors. I wore them today for the first time when cleaning the pumps and filters and they were great. No cold hands and I kept my shirt sleves dry which is very unusual for me when doing anything around the pond.

As usual when I clean the pond, the fish came out in mass to check out the change in their environment. I removed the net today since it was so ugly and will watch for the return of the hawk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home