Backyard Pond

Discussion of backyard pond, frogs, goldfish and plants.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hawk Visit


It has been a while but the Hawk is back. I saw him hanging out in the Cherry tree next to the pond. I was able to watch him on a lower branch for a few minutes without scaring him away so I went in and got the camera. When I returned, he moved further away and turned his back on me. I took the picture and then he flew away. Later a squirrel was playing king of the pot, posing for a picture. Lucky for him the Hawk wasn't still sitting in the tree above his head or he might have been lunch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Single Bar Campinas said...

segura se não cai....
Que legal...
Passa por lá também....
http://singlebarcampinas.blogspot.com/

3/17/2011 11:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home