Backyard Pond

Discussion of backyard pond, frogs, goldfish and plants.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Need a Bigger Bird Bath


Last week I cut down the rest of the peach tree in the back yard. I was planning to use the stump as a pedestal for a plant potting table but my wife had another idea. She thought this was the perfect location for a bird bath so we visited a number of stores looking for a ceramic bird bath. No luck but we ended up at Pier 1 where we found these light blue colored bowls. This gave us a three tiered bird bath. The lower one is just the right height for a Great Dane water bowl but so far Ernie has showed not interest. We setup the camera to see who came to visit and look who showed up three days later. This is the biggest Hawk I've seen in our yard. He looks much bigger than the Hawks we have seen fishing in the ponds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home