Backyard Pond

Discussion of backyard pond, frogs, goldfish and plants.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Homepond Blog Becomes a Book

I wanted to give my mother a unique gift for her birthday and I thought my pond blog could be that unique gift. My mother isn't excited about using a computer and so I needed to decide on a less technical method for her. I have published all of the blog entries including the photos from August 2005 thru December 2006 in a book. The book is called The Pond Diary and is available at lulu.com. The direct link is http://www.lulu.com/content/599985. The book turned out great and is available in soft cover for purchase or can be downloaded in pdf format for free.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Wow, did you ever imagine that taking care of a couple of ponds would turn you into a published author? Very cool!

1/07/2007 07:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home